Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Bucket List 2013

This summer is going to be a busy one to say the least!  We will have 5 kids running through the house during the week while Daddy and Aunt Chelle are at work.  This fantastic group includes my nieces, Sara and Carly, my stepchildren, Emma and Caleb, and my son, Bryson.  I have learned pretty quickly that if you don't have a plan for kids, they will have a plan for you. 

I did some research on the internet and found the unique idea of a summer bucket list.  I compiled several resources from different amazing blogs of creative mothers and made our own.  The kids have enjoyed checking out the different things we have listed and are enjoying completing each one. 

My goal is to have everything completed by the end of our summer with Emma and Caleb.  I am pretty sure I will not forget to stay on target since I am reminded daily of things we have not gotten to do yet!





My main source for this idea came from the following link: http://www.thestoriesofa2z.com/2010/06/kids-summer-list-with-pizazz.html

No comments:

Post a Comment