Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bouncy Balls

This week we made bouncy balls!  My stepson, Caleb, LOVES balls.  You will often find him running around the house with one or two in his hands.  We don't let him take naps or go to bed at night with them so he puts them in a safe place and the first thing (I mean FIRST thing) he does is gets them back out when we tell him it is get up time.  No hugs, kisses, or conversation...he is on a mission.  So I thought it would be fun to make bouncy balls.  They didn't turn out to bounce near as high as I had hoped.  I told the kids we may retry this one...there were no complaints there.  Either way, we all had a blast making them together :-)...Emma and Carly chose to make theirs red, Caleb wanted green, and Sara chose blue.  This was a super fun activity!


No comments:

Post a Comment