Monday, September 9, 2013

New Business Venture - Artistic Ripples is coming soon!

I have been working hard getting ready to launch Artistic Ripples!  I am so excited  about a new product that is NOT vinyl but is safer and better.  This material is PVC free and repositionable up to 50 times! It will stick on walls, refrigerators, mirrors, brick, wood, textured walls, lockers, phones, computers, and more!

I am now able to put your favorite pictures on this amazing fabric so you can stick it anywhere without it leaving any residue.  As soon as I started working with this material, I fell in love!  I am building up a library of iPhone skins that can be personalized, customized photos, and my new project, the "Modesty Mirror" decal set!

I promise I will have more information soon!  Along with using this product for indoor use, I am also providing indoor/outdoor vinyl designs for your home and office!  Check out some of my pictures!  If there is something that you are interested in, or would like more information, please message me at allison@lifeintheripples.com.

Vinyl Mailbox Decals (for a similar design- $15, $25 includes application)










 iPhone Skins (Customizable) - $10 
*Some designs are pending approval.








Modesty Mirror Decal Set + Discussion/Devotional Pages - $20

Tablet/iPad Photo Skin - $18
 iPhone Photo Skin - $12

You will love that these can go on any of your electronics, furniture, or walls without leaving any kind of sticky residue.  If you get tired of having it on your tablet, you can move it to your refrigerator or anywhere else you choose!  Have I mentioned I LOVE this new PVC free "un-vinyl" fabric?  I promise...you will too!

There is more coming soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment